As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, if you are not happy you may wish to stop using this website or you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
What we collect
If you register via our website or complete a form we collect the following information:
- Email address
- Contact details inc. phone number
- Contact E-mail Address
- The content of your enquiry
By submitting the form and providing your e-mail address, you are also providing your explicit consent for us to contact you via email/ phone about your enquiry. We will only use your email address to contact you with regards to your submitted enquiry. You will not be marketed to unless you have expressly opted into our email newsletter via our separate email opt in form.
What we do with the info we collect
If you have opted in to receiving e-mail marketing:
- We may use the information to improve our customer services and products or help us shape new ones
- We may send through newsletters with information and offers to the email address you provided
- From time to time we may contact you for research purposes
Should you wish to unsubscribe from our email marketing list after signing up, you can do so by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our marketing emails.
If you have submitted an enquiry:
- We will only contact you in direct response to the enquiry that you submitted, and will only be able to do so if you have provided explicit permission for us to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is kept secure. In order to do this we have suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to prevent unauthorised access to our website and systems.